Preventive medicine programs include regular physical examinations and consultation about vaccination, fecal analysis and de-worming, feeding guidance, fitness advice and dental maintenance.
- Yearly Vaccines include: Core vaccines include Rabies and Tetanus, however other vaccinations are highly recommended based on individual risk factors.
- Routine Dentistry with Power and Hand Floating
- Fecal Parasite analysis and Deworming Consultation
- Bloodwork to establish baseline values for your horse and to monitor any changes
Medicine services cover a wide range of conditions and care such as:
- metabolic disorders
- neurological conditions
- neonatal care
- respiratory conditions
- cardiac abnormalities, etc.
Our clinic is equipped with endoscopy to perform upper respiratory evaluations. We are here to help with issues that occur in every age of horses- from foals to geriatrics!